Attention youth ages 12-18! We will be having an outdoor game night on Friday March 26th, in the courtyard from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
Masks are required . The games we will be having is corn hole, yard dice, spike ball, and ping pong. For more information, contact us at 707-439-7880.
COME OUT TO THE UC THEATRE FOR DRINKS AND LIVE MUSIC!
Join us Friday and Saturday for a night of socially-distanced fun at Out Front at The UC Theatre! We will be open from 6PM – 10PM, with live performances starting at 7 PM. Capacity will be limited to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and neighbors, so make sure to come early to snag a table.
Guests and staff will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our community and staff always come first, so here are some guidelines to keep in mind when joining us this weekend:
• All guests are required to wear face coverings at all times unless they are actively eating or drinking.
• All guests should leave at least 6 feet away from the person closest to them not in their party.
• All guests will be required to have a temperature screen before being seated in the outdoor dining area or approaching the service area.
• Each table will include seats for 4 guests. No more than 4 guests can occupy a table at any time.
Beginning on a small stage in a Redwood forest in Northern California, Speakeasē was started by musicians Adi Gobert & Daniel Erik. The two, equally steeped in the musical roots of blues, jazz, and funk, melded their vision and talents to grow the project into an 8-piece neo-soul collective.
Speakeasē has packed well-regarded venues on the West Coast including The Independent, The Chapel, and Cornerstone. In 2019, they hit the festival circuit playing music festivals such as Lightning in a Bottle, Bear Music Festival, and The Plunge.
Their debut album “DeerLion”, released in the winter of 2018, is stacked with some of the Bay Area’s best talent, and they’ve since collaborated with jazz hip-hop artists like J3PO and Javier Santiago.
We still have openings in both our Initial/renewal CCW class and our seminar. If you’re within 90 days of expiration then this renewal date is perfect for you.
If you’re interested in getting a CCW the seminar is the place to start. We will cover the CCW process, completing the application and the development of your good cause. To register visit our web site http://www.brcarms.com/CCW/ccwtraining.html
Click For Virtual Tour Below!
7539 Pleasants Valley Rd, Vacaville, CA
• 6 bed
• 5 bath
• 38.77 acres Looking for luxury in a peaceful, private setting? Wanna get away but not too far from the City? Thinking of Napa, but not Napa prices? Look just over the ridge to Solano County and the Majestic Pleasants Valley in Vacaville, Ca, This Resort-like, Italian inspired Estate, situated on 38 mostly usable acres, offers unlimited potential. Once a Local Winery, this stunning 7700+ sf stately home overlooks a small Vineyard of Sangiovese grapes with plenty of room to expand. Let your dreams run wild! Offered for $2,600,000. Call (707) 249-2226 or click the link for more info!